Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Jack Jack Hears a Who!

With some Honeybells fresh from Florida and some yummy organic chai with warm milk on hand, I went to visit little Jack Jack and Anneli last night. Together we discovered Horton Hears a Who! (courtesy of Roz and Milton). Jack Jack couldn't get enough of the stuffed animal that said "Helloooo" and "I meant what I said and I said what I meant, an elephant is faithful 100 percent!" everytime he pressed the left foot. I was a little afraid of what might happen when Anneli had to get up to go brush her teeth, but the little mini book attached to the stuffed animal worked its magic (no crying-yay). Jack Jack looked great and was in great spirits as he offered me little crackers throughout the visit. Tucked both Anneli and Jack in and heard Jack slept well through the night (probably dreaming about talking snuggly elephants). Love you! - Silvia

No comments:

Post a Comment